JAYEMARCADE
Hey thanks for visiting!! Log in right here!! Remember we will be having random giveaways every 15th of the month to our active posters!!!!! Good Luck!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JAYEMARCADE
Hey thanks for visiting!! Log in right here!! Remember we will be having random giveaways every 15th of the month to our active posters!!!!! Good Luck!!
JAYEMARCADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New X Box One
I rooted my phone now what? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» R.I.P. XBOX First Gen
I rooted my phone now what? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» Long time ..
I rooted my phone now what? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm by flight

» Were do you work?
I rooted my phone now what? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:12 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Black Ops 2
I rooted my phone now what? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Hauppauge HD PVR
I rooted my phone now what? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm by flight

» Where da funk is evryonee
I rooted my phone now what? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm by Xx_Grimmzh_xX

» Hobbies? anyone have any other than gaming?
I rooted my phone now what? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm by rgvbrutal

» Selling Samsung Galaxy III
I rooted my phone now what? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm by jayem.arcade

I rooted my phone now what?

3 posters

Go down

I rooted my phone now what? Empty I rooted my phone now what?

Post by rgvbrutal Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:13 am

Ok so i rooted my huawei ascend now what can i do?What are some good apps to get, How can i make perform better its a bit on the slow side.Overall i just want it to make it faster i read that u have to overclock the phone , you can put different Operating Systems.
rgvbrutal
rgvbrutal
Gamer Freak

Back to top Go down

I rooted my phone now what? Empty Re: I rooted my phone now what?

Post by torvick12 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:30 am

It all depends what method you rooted did you rooted the right way or the unsuccessful way where later on youre phone will get bricked, also if youre trying to overclock youre phone you need to know what youre really doing. One bad step youre phone is gone and cant goback. So i would suggest to delete apps that came with phone that you dont need to see if that may help youre speed on youre phone. if for now you want to start adding boot animations to youre phone or start messing with the systems phone i suggest to d-load an app called "Absolute manager" im also making a topic of how to get free paid apps and how to install them on youre phone. Just havent had time so bare with me.
torvick12
torvick12
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by rgvbrutal Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm

I rooted it with superoneclick,i installed cyangenmod 7 and everything works it comes with an option to overclock the phone and it runs good on 619 mhz i believe if i try 710mhz it will lag n freeze. I dont really see a big difference in it lol it might be a small drastic increase in performance, what are some good apps you recommend?I like barnacle wifi that ones good.
rgvbrutal
rgvbrutal
Gamer Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by torvick12 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey bro sorry having been on much on this site, but what i can tell you is that only way to make phone faster is of course having few apps installed or overclocking method you know. In my case i have the g2x phone its already blazing fast, so to me im more into looks in my phone i will post up pics of how my phone looks in a thread i will be showing how to get paid apps and install. But what specifically apps are you looking for? Only root apps i use are rom manager, absolute system.
torvick12
torvick12
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by rgvbrutal Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:22 pm

I deleted some apps i read u dont really need and the phone responds a little quicker.Im just lookin for some must have apps doesnt really matter what kind.
rgvbrutal
rgvbrutal
Gamer Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by torvick12 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Autokiller memory optimizer (optimum is a good setting to start at), autorun manager, sd booster & juice plotter.
Those are good tools for performance, battery life and understanding how much time you have left. Depending on your preference, juice defender also. I love it, adds hours of life to my phone, but some people don't like it, all depends on your preference I guess. Also Swiftkey X--Which speeds up your data input through its wicked cool prediction of what I want to type next.

1) Titanium Backup
2) SetCPU or Pimp my CPU
3) App Remover
4) Root Explorer
5) QR Droid Private
6) Camcard

The only way to make the phone "quicker" is to install an efficient rom along with an overclocked kernel.
torvick12
torvick12
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by rgvbrutal Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 pm

But if i overclock to much it my processor give out quicker?
rgvbrutal
rgvbrutal
Gamer Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by torvick12 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Overclock youre phone till it stop lagging and install new kernel as well, that will help out the speed. Also depends on what phone you have, some phones cant take the overclock, they lag to much so only choice for that is guess you stuck with a slow phone, time to buy new one lol.
torvick12
torvick12
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by rgvbrutal Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:38 am

I dont really use it for games or if anything just to give myself a hotspot lol.
rgvbrutal
rgvbrutal
Gamer Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by xxScorpion64xx Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:49 pm

What is deal with rooting that supposedly you can get free internet use, can you clarify that torvick?
xxScorpion64xx
xxScorpion64xx
Super Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rgvbrutal Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:36 pm

yea u can use ur phone as hotspot, so you can connect other devices like a wireless router.
rgvbrutal
rgvbrutal
Gamer Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by torvick12 Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 am

Yeah well once rooting a phone of course android device, will give you access for youre phone to give hot spot to youre laptop and get wireless inernet of youre device. Also if you dont want to go the hard way and root youre phone you can d-load a program from the market called pda net and you will have the chance to tether youre internet from phone to youre computer 4g, or 100mbs WIfif inernet connection. Of course some high tech phones these days now come with hotspot already. Like My tough 4g, Vibrant, and Galaxy as well.
torvick12
torvick12
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down