JAYEMARCADE
Hey thanks for visiting!! Log in right here!! Remember we will be having random giveaways every 15th of the month to our active posters!!!!! Good Luck!!
Latest topics
» New X Box One
Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» R.I.P. XBOX First Gen
Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» Long time ..
Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm by flight

» Were do you work?
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:12 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Black Ops 2
Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Hauppauge HD PVR
Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm by flight

» Where da funk is evryonee
Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm by Xx_Grimmzh_xX

» Hobbies? anyone have any other than gaming?
Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm by rgvbrutal

» Selling Samsung Galaxy III
Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm by jayem.arcade

Dallas vs Lions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dallas vs Lions

Post by torvick12 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Really guys, whats going on with dallas cowboys Smile. One thing that is really bothering me is that cowboys fans keep on blaming romo. Is like i dont like the cowboys at all im not a fan of them but i just think people over estimate this team. Yes they are good and all, but the fans are not lol, when there winning and all there all cheering for romo and all this tuff. But when they loose, there like "Fuck romo he fucking sux we cannot win if he QB" is like damn what fans are those lol. Well anyways glad cowboys lost it made my weekend Smile Go Bucs.

Obsessed Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas vs Lions

Post by JAYEMARCADE on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 pm

torvick12 wrote:Really guys, whats going on with dallas cowboys Smile. One thing that is really bothering me is that cowboys fans keep on blaming romo. Is like i dont like the cowboys at all im not a fan of them but i just think people over estimate this team. Yes they are good and all, but the fans are not lol, when there winning and all there all cheering for romo and all this tuff. But when they loose, there like "Fuck romo he fucking sux we cannot win if he QB" is like damn what fans are those lol. Well anyways glad cowboys lost it made my weekend Smile Go Bucs.

X2.... lol

Super Site Moderator

View user profile http://jayemarcade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flight on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:56 am

Lol. I'm not a Cowboys fan either, but Romo is a TOP 10 QB no matter what anybody says.

Cowboys fans remind me of Cleveland Cavaliers fans. Lebron left Cleveland and they were bitter and hated on every single aspect of his game. They said he couldn't shoot, he couldn't lead a team, he was trying to buy a championship etc.

Lebron James single handedly took the Cavs to the NBA Finals. They couldn't have done it without him. When he was with the Cavs all the fans loved him and cheered for him. They never once hated on any part of his game.

It's funny how fans can cheer for someone one day and hate them the next.

Romo is a great QB and in the NFL you need your defense to step their game up to win games. The Cowboys really don't have a good defensive team at all. It also comes down to play calling and executing their offense.

You also have to respect the Lions for making such a great comeback.

www.youtube.com/user/flightgotgame

www.twitter.com/flizzight
flight
Obsessed Gamer

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/flizzight

Back to top Go down

Post by torvick12 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:11 pm

lol yeah tru agree with u about the lebron part lol. It was just stupid hating some one like tht lol. Im a laker fan and if kobe would move would still cheer for lakers and for whatever team kobe would be lol, and yeah u can say romo is good qb he just doesnt know how to finish the games, and hell yeah 2 weeks in roll lions do comeback.

Obsessed Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flight on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:24 pm

He wouldn't have to finish the games if their defense would stop somebody. Every team that has ever won a championship had a great defense that would make stops.

Cowboys can't stop anyone. lol

flight
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by xxScorpion64xx on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:10 pm

I doubt very much the lions would have made a comeback without the benefit of those 3 ints, at that point all they had with megatron in the lineup was 3 measly points, so I would say thats some pretty good defense.the thing with Romo is not his talent but his decisions he makes. They had a sizeable lead and he trys to force it into double coverage. We as the fans have every right to criticize someone who is reckless and does not undestand game awareness...oh yeah the lions scored on the Cowboys you say, well come on look at the field position when they scored, the Dallas 40 and the Dallas 47, Dallas was clearly the better team but Romo made some very poor throws that he should have not made. Parcell gave him ten commandments to play by and one was don't make impulse throws, yet here w
e are 6 years later and he is still doing that....that is what bothers us fans
If he was more secure with.the ball we would be 4 and 0....
xxScorpion64xx
Super Site Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flight on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Lets put it this way. Romo is a top 10 QB in the NFL right now and without him the Cowboys would be 0-4....

The Dallas defense didn't do anything in the 2nd half. They can't stop anybody.

Lions did what they have been doing all season which is outscore their opponent the 2nd half of the game.

You can't blame it on one guy. Blame it on the playcalling, the defense and then on romo...

Not everything on Romo...

flight
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by xxScorpion64xx on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:21 pm

I disagree, those intercepttions resulted in 21 points, the defense wasn't on the field to prevent those scores...he has to do a better.job of managing the game ...there was no urgency to throw it in double coverage or as in the third Int off the back of your foot , either throw away or take a sack , the worse that can happen is you punt and you make them work for their td ...trying to get cute and audible out of a run at that point in game is stupid, you run run run eat the clock , again its game awareness ....BTW they rank 4 in defense and lead the league in sacks, I'll take that defense anyday....I'm not questioning his talent or courage, its his decisions ....
xxScorpion64xx
Super Site Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flight on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:49 pm

It all comes back to coaching. Cowboys aren't very well coached.

Play calling is horrible and their defense can't stop anybody...

flight
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by xxScorpion64xx on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:18 pm

I agree with you 100 percent about the playcalling, heck I even started a thread where I mentioned Garrett was overated, his insistence on airing it out with a 24 to 3 is mind boggling, and coincidently both jaworski and gruden on MNF when the ravens had the. Ball in third and fourth quarter, they kept stressing the need to run the ball with that big lead....jaworski even had a formula ....you pass to score and you run to win...that's what Romo and Garrett don't know, a time tested simple philosophy..
xxScorpion64xx
Super Site Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flight on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Yep. Coaching is terrible and all the blame lands on Romo. Romois the best player the Cowboys have.... well 2nd to Dez. lol

flight
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top