JAYEMARCADE
Hey thanks for visiting!! Log in right here!! Remember we will be having random giveaways every 15th of the month to our active posters!!!!! Good Luck!!
Latest topics
» New X Box One
Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» R.I.P. XBOX First Gen
Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» Long time ..
Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm by flight

» Were do you work?
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:12 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Black Ops 2
Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Hauppauge HD PVR
Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm by flight

» Where da funk is evryonee
Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm by Xx_Grimmzh_xX

» Hobbies? anyone have any other than gaming?
Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm by rgvbrutal

» Selling Samsung Galaxy III
Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm by jayem.arcade

Hate & Annoying

Go down

Hate & Annoying

Post by flight on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 am

simple thread listing the things you HATE or get annoyed by in Black Ops...

POST Yours. Here are some of mine

HATE:
1) knifing in general. you have to be within centimeters to knife someone (sarcasm)... then we have the commando lunge if you knife someone that is on the left side of your cross hairs...

2) greedy teammates that put the RC car as a kill streak instead of a spy plane

3) campers that have nothing bad to say about their camping ways when they win, but when somebody flips the script on them and they get camped on - they either quit, dashboard or talk smack at the end of the match...

ANNOYING:
1) teammates that camp and end up with 3 kills and 0 deaths at the end of the match...

2) LAG

3) teammates that have their kill streaks set at 8,9, and 11 and they fail to get any of them...

flight
Obsessed Gamer

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/flizzight

Back to top Go down

Re: Hate & Annoying

Post by Ta2D Colon on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:48 pm

I feel you on the lag. On certain issues like camping with 3/0. If that's my partner and we're playing Deathmatch. I would so gladly take that over player that's going 2/12 or some negative k/d. On the r/c killstreak. How is that being greedy? It's a challenge. You're gonna tell me. You never use a grenade launcher or be the one shooting out spy planes first to get your Ghost Pro? Is that being greedy? I hate people that complain about me being my level. Just because I'm a 15th prestige doesn't mean I'm a freakin pro or they complain about it because I'm legit. Ooh I got so much played. Yet they're on there 11th or 12th prestige.

Ta2D Colon
Awesome Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flight on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Ta2D Colon wrote:I feel you on the lag. On certain issues like camping with 3/0. If that's my partner and we're playing Deathmatch. I would so gladly take that over player that's going 2/12 or some negative k/d. On the r/c killstreak. How is that being greedy? It's a challenge. You're gonna tell me. You never use a grenade launcher or be the one shooting out spy planes first to get your Ghost Pro? Is that being greedy? I hate people that complain about me being my level. Just because I'm a 15th prestige doesn't mean I'm a freakin pro or they complain about it because I'm legit. Ooh I got so much played. Yet they're on there 11th or 12th prestige.

I get you on the challenge side of each kill streak and/or perk...
I was mainly pointing it out when I play with my group of friends... I get frustrated when I get 10 spy planes per match and they don't get any and don't help the team out one bit...

15th prestige would be pretty cool to get to... I have had 3 different gamertags that I used with Black Ops and I'm pretty sure I would have been 15th prestige already, but I stopped prestiging on my latest account because it's pointless to lose all my weapons and PRO perks...
flight
Obsessed Gamer

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/flizzight

Back to top Go down

Post by JAYEMARCADE on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:19 am

Man I got to get me Black Ops!! My brother is a hardcore gamer on that!! I suck.. but I wanna play to get good... some day.. lol..!!
JAYEMARCADE
Super Site Moderator

View user profile http://jayemarcade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xxScorpion64xx on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 am

Hate: When you pump someone full of lead then he merely just knifes you dead...
Annoying: When teamates hang back and just get kills on domination, its supposed to be tactical! if you juat want kills, play TD of FFA!
Hate: When dogs kill you with one bite! Seriously!
Annoying: When someone whines you jacked their kill, there's a 50/50 chance the victim could have killed us both!
Hate: The physics defying shoddy that kills you from a "mile" away
Annoying: When people sing, rap, talk about their love life or play a song that sounds all distorted
Hate: When guys rip on girl gamers, hey man, they just wanna game, chill!!!
xxScorpion64xx
Super Site Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by torvick12 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:00 am

Hate: Noob tuber and campers ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Annoying: People talking smack and end of match they can back it up
Hate: When they shoot u and ure already in the other side of the wall n u still die.
Annoying: When people camp and end of match if they win they think there big n stuff.
Hate: when u just started the match n some reason u go neg. like 2death n no kills and then the host leaves and kicks u out of the game n give u a neg rating.

Obsessed Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum