JAYEMARCADE
Hey thanks for visiting!! Log in right here!! Remember we will be having random giveaways every 15th of the month to our active posters!!!!! Good Luck!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JAYEMARCADE
Hey thanks for visiting!! Log in right here!! Remember we will be having random giveaways every 15th of the month to our active posters!!!!! Good Luck!!
JAYEMARCADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New X Box One
Level Reset I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» R.I.P. XBOX First Gen
Level Reset I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» Long time ..
Level Reset I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm by flight

» Were do you work?
Level Reset I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:12 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Black Ops 2
Level Reset I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Hauppauge HD PVR
Level Reset I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm by flight

» Where da funk is evryonee
Level Reset I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm by Xx_Grimmzh_xX

» Hobbies? anyone have any other than gaming?
Level Reset I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm by rgvbrutal

» Selling Samsung Galaxy III
Level Reset I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm by jayem.arcade

Level Reset

2 posters

Go down

Level Reset Empty Level Reset

Post by flight Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:54 am

So I decided to buy Gears of War 3 since most of my friends were getting it. I was playing the game full throttle and reached the maximum level 100 in a couple of months.

I even maxed everything out in Horde mode and got a lot of medals and achievements...

I started posting on the EPIC forums and I posted a video of downloadable content for the game that isn't out. Needless to say my gamertag was linked to my thread/topic/video etc and when I decided to come around to play Gears 3 again I was RESET to a level 1.

Dumbest thing I have ever seen. They gave me no warning and I was even banned from posting on my old username.

I knew I shouldn't have spent money on that game. The company is so dumb. No wonder they have only 20 thousand total players online daily compared to 2 million call of duty players daily.

Oh well. I will look at it as if I prestiged in Gears of War 3. lol

I need to grab MW3 asap and get back to playing!!!

End of my pointless topic! haha
flight
flight
Obsessed Gamer

http://www.twitter.com/flizzight

Back to top Go down

Level Reset Empty Re: Level Reset

Post by xxScorpion64xx Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Flight is there something you are not telling us?
xxScorpion64xx
xxScorpion64xx
Super Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by flight Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:44 pm

what do you mean? lol...

They reset me because I posted a video on my channel that included a new character in the new map pack that comes out Dec. 13th....

Stupid Epic! I haven't touched Gears 3 since then not only because of that, but because nobody plays it anymore...
flight
flight
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by xxScorpion64xx Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:10 pm

You boycotting them, wow, and you were all into that game!
xxScorpion64xx
xxScorpion64xx
Super Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by flight Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Yea I was into the game because it's a good game. I just don't like the company.

If you were to login to the EPIC forums and check out the topics people post you would laugh.

I'm all for interacting with the game developers so they can get an idea of what the community wants. But every single topic on that forum is somebody complaining about a certain weapon, or a map, or another weapon. It's insane. I login to play Gears and I have to download an update every other day and it gets ridiculous how all the weapons change either in accuracy, in magazine size, in damage... It changes the whole complexity of my gaming experience.

They reduce the damage of a shotgun because people whine and complain about it. They make a new playlist and people complain about that.

There comes a point where the company and developers have to say ok we will no longer be making any updates, but they keep going. Why? Because their support base is so small and they don't want everyone to give up on their game...

20 thousand people online playing compared to 2 million.

Call of duty players can complain all they want, but the major changes the company addresses will be later on and it will probably only be 1 or 2 changes here and there...

flight
flight
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum