JAYEMARCADE
Hey thanks for visiting!! Log in right here!! Remember we will be having random giveaways every 15th of the month to our active posters!!!!! Good Luck!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JAYEMARCADE
Hey thanks for visiting!! Log in right here!! Remember we will be having random giveaways every 15th of the month to our active posters!!!!! Good Luck!!
JAYEMARCADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New X Box One
Forum Address Changing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» R.I.P. XBOX First Gen
Forum Address Changing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» Long time ..
Forum Address Changing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm by flight

» Were do you work?
Forum Address Changing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:12 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Black Ops 2
Forum Address Changing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Hauppauge HD PVR
Forum Address Changing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm by flight

» Where da funk is evryonee
Forum Address Changing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm by Xx_Grimmzh_xX

» Hobbies? anyone have any other than gaming?
Forum Address Changing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm by rgvbrutal

» Selling Samsung Galaxy III
Forum Address Changing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm by jayem.arcade

Forum Address Changing

2 posters

Go down

Forum Address Changing Empty Forum Address Changing

Post by JAYEMARCADE Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:50 am

Id like to announce our new address for our forum.. please mark it as it will take effect before the end of the month!!

http://www.jayemarcade.com

Previous one was too long.. lol..

So update your favorites tab if you even have us on your favorites, which I will assume you guys do.. lol..
Anyways, thanks to all for your continued support of our forum, and stay tuned to new surprises coming up this next month.. as well as our long awaited forum store!!! So keep on adding those points!!

Thanks
JM
JAYEMARCADE
JAYEMARCADE
Super Site Moderator

https://jayemarcade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Address Changing Empty Re: Forum Address Changing

Post by JAYEMARCADE Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:55 am

Update, ;;;;

What is currently on the jayemarcade.com is tentative, I may stick with it, just update it, or I may rid of it completely and just leave this forum as is in place on our new domain. I had been running a small store , and thats why I had that other site up, but not completely updated. Who knows whats in the worx for the near future... I had mentioned in older posts I want to open an Arcade Gaming site so we can play tourneys, on huge screens, and various platfoms, somewhere in Pharr, or Mcallen. Its still on paper, but looking for ways to get it going. I always appreciate any input, suggestions, ideas, critisism as well.. I am motivated by all..
Thanks.
JM
JAYEMARCADE
JAYEMARCADE
Super Site Moderator

https://jayemarcade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by torvick12 Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Damn bro you got pretty nice idead Smile, can wait for all this to happen and let us know what we can help on bro. Something like donate to the site or stuff like that you know, maybe even a BBQ plates to help you out with future gaming ideas bro or sites. IM up for anything, just dont have border patrol around cayse then im out haha
torvick12
torvick12
Obsessed Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down