JAYEMARCADE
Hey thanks for visiting!! Log in right here!! Remember we will be having random giveaways every 15th of the month to our active posters!!!!! Good Luck!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JAYEMARCADE
Hey thanks for visiting!! Log in right here!! Remember we will be having random giveaways every 15th of the month to our active posters!!!!! Good Luck!!
JAYEMARCADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New X Box One
CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» R.I.P. XBOX First Gen
CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm by JAYEMARCADE

» Long time ..
CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm by flight

» Were do you work?
CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:12 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Black Ops 2
CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm by xxScorpion64xx

» Hauppauge HD PVR
CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm by flight

» Where da funk is evryonee
CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm by Xx_Grimmzh_xX

» Hobbies? anyone have any other than gaming?
CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm by rgvbrutal

» Selling Samsung Galaxy III
CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm by jayem.arcade

CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!!

2 posters

Go down

CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! Empty CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!!

Post by JAYEMARCADE Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:31 pm

I Welcome you to the ARENA! In this section we are opening up an easy location for you to challenge ANYBODY in ANY GAME at ANYTIME.

JAYEMARCADE is based on a fun, casual, competitive gaming. With that said, we have created a place where gauntlets and banhammers can be thrown.

THE RULES: Follow the COC and have a great time! If you put a challenge out there then accept the offers to play or close the challenge. Play as when you can get together and remember...we all have lives outside of gaming so be flexible. Do not challenge or set a challenge if you know your too busy to compete.

HOW TO POST A CHALLENGE: Start a thread and put the game title in the subject line. This makes it easy for any of us to see what games other members are looking to compete in. Put a rough timetable in there.

NAME YOUR TERMS: If you start a challenge...you get to name the terms. So you pick maps, perks, home field advantage, time tables, skill level, etc. Again days and times available will keep your challengers aware of when you will play.

TRASH TALK/RESULTS: Have fun with this and talk it up....but make sure to post any details of the match or matches as they happen. If somebody knocks you out they can post the next challenge in the same thread.

EXAMPLE:

Subject: Black Ops Cage Match

I am challenging any member to a one on one firefight on Nuketown, anything goes, one on one until I get beat....who wants to take me on! I would like to play this Tues, Weds, or Thurs night of next week. I will be on after 9pm ...who wants a shot at me lol.

Posts from other members shows JAYEMARCADE and rgvbrutal want to play.....

We have the match and JAYEMARCADE wins....we post the details of the match.

If the challenge is a great one then somebody can use the same thread to play again and again. Change the terms of the match and tell us when you want to play it. Simple!

This give us a way to set up some online play with a little bragging rights. If you get beat...then the member that beats me can post the next challenge in that game thread. Anybody can post a challenge so there can be multiple challenges in any game....

I hope everybody has a great time with this....I look forward to having more opportunities to game with you online.

Any ideas, questions, or comments post in this thread. Good luck gang!

THANKS TO :::
xxScorpion64xx
JAYEMARCADE
JAYEMARCADE
Super Site Moderator

https://jayemarcade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!! Empty Re: CHAMPIONS ARENA RULES AND GUIDELINES!!

Post by dsevosvt Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:26 am

No sir thank you.
dsevosvt
dsevosvt
Gamer Freak

Back to top Go down